Nightphotography & Cityscape Course – EUR 35 p.P.
This course is aimed at people who already know the basics of Photography (e.g. the Contents of the Basis Course: ISO, Aperture, Shutter-Time) and want to venture into night photography in a city setting. We will talk about the best settings for night-photography to get sharp pictures, how to composite interesting photos and the equipment that helps you to take better night-pictures. Everything you learn will put directly into Hands-on practical exercises. With a maximum size of 8 people in a group I want to make sure that I have enough time for all of your individual questions and requirements.
- The best settings for Night Photography
- Image Composition
- Equipment for Night & Cityscape Photography
- Understanding Light at night (Lighttrails etc.)
- HDR – what is it, when to use it?
- Times to go out for good photos
- A lot of hands-on exercises
- Learn on your own camera
- A lot of fun 🙂
Duration of the course:
– 3 hours
Requirements for the course:
- A digital camera
- Basic camera knowledge (ISO, Aperture, Shuttertime)